Sunday 5 August 2007

Week 25 (6/8 - 12/8)

Okay - confession time. This week is a blur to me. I can't, for the life of me, recall anything that happened. Something must've, but what??? - nice to know that my memory is in good working order (bah!).

I do, however, recall the weekend (but only because it's just over and I jotted some notes down).

Another weekend with good weather. Not great, but compared to some of the weather we've had, it's been good. I still feel shortchanged. My plan of summer in NZ, summer in the UK, then back to NZ for summer have gone out the window. Not much of a summer in NZ, similar (maybe a bit better) here, and now I'm staying on through winter here! Oh well. I think I'd rather be here than at home - in the sense that at least I have a job here (I guess this is a weak argument seeing how I can't have a job here AND at home too ;) ).

After saying I'm going to buy some new clothes for the last couple of weeks (more like months!), I finally got off my arse and did it. Spent nearly a couple of hundred quid on clothes - but they were muchly needed. It's good to now have jeans that I can wear without the assistance of a belt (my old jeans, whenever I take the belt off, fall down). Even better to know that I've definitely gone down in size! Long may that continue. Along with jeans, I also picked up some shirts, t-shirts, socks, work trousers, and a hoodie. I feel almost human again!

Seeyabye

No comments: