Saturday 14 April 2007

Ohhh, Friday the 13th (13/4)

Yeah, 'cos Friday the 13th's so unlucky. Not. Well, I guess it kinda was. No one wanted to be at work today, so that was unlucky for us all ;)

I have to say, I'm really enjoying walking into work each day. So, it's only been two days and the novelty's bound to wear off soon, but let's make hay whilst the sun shines (and boy, has it been shining lately!). Looking forward to the weekend (kinda). We're supposed to be getting something like 23 tomorrow and 21 on Sunday. Don't know if that'll hold out or not, but we'll see.

I was pottering around online after I got home today and found this tour of Egypt that I AM going to do - even if it kills me financially (hopefully it won't). It's only something like £350 for 10 days (plus airfares to Egypt, which are around the £200-ish mark - just quickly looking). Might 'plot' the last couple of months on a calendar so I know what I'm doing (and when I won't be working - I kinda hope that if this job lasts until I leave for NZ, that it's only temping and not contract as contract will mean I don't get to take the time off to go anywhere - unless I arranged, say a contract to the first week of October and took three weeks off during the contract and worked right up to leaving - that could kinda work, though hurts my head). Meh.

Had a surprise call from Chris! (Yay - I can now add something else to this very brief entry) She had nothing to say, and I had even less... So that killed nearly two hours ;) As per usual, a lot of shit was spoken. I'm hoping I might've convinced her to come over for a holiday in August (fingers crossed).

Well, on that note. Given it's late (for me, anyway), I'm going to bed.

Seeyabye

No comments: