Thursday 12 April 2007

To PhD or not to PhD, that is the question (11/4)

The answer is not so simple. Yes. I will PhD today. Just made a start on it (having not charged my mobile for a while and it dying on me through the night, I slept in and didn't start as early as planned) when Antoinette came online. Well, it would be rude of me not to chat to her, wouldn't it...so about 4 hours later, I made a start on my PhD again. Managed to get quite a bit done, and am getting into the whole idea again (yeah, I know. I should be "into the whole idea" all the time, but it's only a filler-in for me - not my life).

Chatted online to Kirsty (well funny chat too - insane, but well funny...she's as mad as I am insane ;) ). Cooked dinner. Burnt dinner. Ate dinner (but not the burnt bits). Cleaned up the mess. Lost interest in doing dishes half way through so called the old girl (seeing as Em sent a text asking if it was still OK to park up on Mum's drive while she went to Stewart Island) and wasted 3/4 of an hour. Chatted online again, then hit the sack (knowing full well that I had to be up for work).

Another thrilling day in the life of me. Bored? Yeah, welcome to my world ;)

Seeyabye

No comments: