Thursday 12 April 2007

TV good (8/4)

Up at my usual ungodly hour (for a Sunday morning) to get the laundry on. Went for my walk. Took a different path today - went down along the Thames and up by Westminster, then the usual jaunt around St Jame's park three times, followed with a return home. Just in time to get my laundry and jump on the couch to watch all the shows that've downloaded for me. How I've missed them. I haven't really, but it's a change from reading. I've got 1/2 a season of Heroes to go, and all of Prison Break. Then I'll be up to speed with three of the six shows I regularly watch (only House, Bones & ER to go - but I think I'll just leave ER until the DVDs come out - it was starting to get a bit ho-hum; will definitely be buying the other shows on DVD, but this is only because I don't believe in downloading them and only keeping the downloaded versions. I enjoyed the shows, so I'll give them my money (this is why I don't give to poor or children - I don't like either ;) ).

I have watched a million hours of TV in the last few hours...I can feel my brain (what was left of it) turning to mush as I type. But it's all good!

Seeyabye

No comments: