Wednesday 14 March 2007

*Flat photos* (haha - get it?)

Okay - I've promised pics of the flat, so here we go (remember: this flat, in its entirety, is smaller than my old bedroom in Cumberland Street!):


^ The view of the flat as you walk in (this is the *whole* flat, just by the way) (bed is a fold out couch)

^ The view towards the door

^ Kitchen (door to bathroom at right of pic)

^ Bathroom (just big enough for me - wouldn't want to be much bigger than I already am!)

Some of you may notice little mementos from home - Keryn & Em: your three picture blocks have pride of place on the windowsill; Wee-ma & Nicky: your cards are on the wall in the kitchen photo :-)

And that, as they (whoever they are) say, is that.

4 comments:

Caffeinated Weka said...

Wow - it looks great! Good to see you set up in the lap of luxury. :-P
Ange

EP said...

Rightio, thanks Ange. No need for such comments from the cheap seats thankyouverymuch ;-)

I would add, for anyone reading these comments, that Ange was being a smartarse and commenting before the pics were added. HA! In your face, it's backfired :-P hahaha

Cassie said...

Lovely wee dwelling you have there...very you :)

EP said...

Very me? What's *that* supposed to mean?

Is that an insult? If so, I'm insulted.
Is it a compliment? If so, I'm complimented.
Is it a...? If so, I'm still fantastic! :-P

But thank you muchly...