Tuesday 27 March 2007

Lost. Completely & utterly Lost (25/3)

My normal Sunday routine: up early & down to the laundry. I'll be royally pissed off the day someone else catches on to the fact that 7am Sunday morning is a good time to use the washing machine. Today I sort of anticipated that there wouldn't be any problems, what with daylight savings starting here :) While the washing was on, I went for a walk around town a bit. I'm enjoying this early morning walk. Back home, got my stuff and hung it up in the room. Ended up watching one or EIGHT episodes of Lost (since I don't have Sky, I can't watch it). It's good - I've just about caught up. Only another 4 more episodes and I'll be up with the play. Been trying to download House & Prison Break as well...but knowing me as I do, I'll end up getting them on DVD at some point.

Sadly, that pretty much sums up my day - laundry, Lost...and reading a couple of books. Nothing exciting, eh. Oh, I did type up the notes I took yesterday at the library (about 12 pages it turned out - not bad for me ;) ).

So, there we go.

Seeyabye

No comments: