Tuesday 27 March 2007

Wet lunch day (23/3)

Yay for casual day! Wore what I'd normally wear to work back home. I'm pleased I didn't wear jeans - it's fine for the girls to wear jeans, but not for the boys (bloody sexist environment ;) ).

About 7 of us went out for a wet lunch. That was good - up until the point that I was tested on names. Damn them. Excluding me, I managed to get half of the names. Even now, I'd only be able to get 5/6...there's one I can't recall. Oh well. 'Hey you' works nicely. We were there for about an hour and a half (not that long, but timed so that by the time we got back, the boss would be gone ;) ). I wish I would've been allowed to go home after lunch - I did nothing but surf the net. There was no work doing; no emails coming it. Dead quiet it was. But yet we all had to stay on. If every Friday ends up like that, I'll be happy though ;)

Not sure what the plans for the weekend will be - the plan is to go to the library at one point (Sat? Sun? Who knows?).

Seeyabye

No comments: